Bag filters are the most common type of filters in used in the pharmaceutical and food grade industry
- 150 PSI – For a wide variety of filtration applications involving pharmaceutical, food and cannibas industry
- 304L or 316L stainless steel for high corrosion resistance.
- Unique Multi-Point hold down ensures a high-quality seal between each filter bag and housing body.
- A spring assisted lifting mechanism balances for quick and easy opening. Wing type or Davit type available
- Positive O-ring sealing offers easy and safe operation. Seals come in Various types as needed.
- Low profile design with side inlet and tangential outlet provides easy and full drainage and reduces housing height to make filter bag change-outs easier and maintains safety.
- Use with standard size filter bags.
- 304L or 316L stainless steel construction with polished external finish.
- 150/300/600LB RF flanged inlet and outlet ports for side in/tangential out configuration.
- Units come standard with a stainless steel support basket.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel mounting legs are included.
- Buna-N, Viton, TEFC or EPDM options.
- Available as inline configuration or loop piping configuration
- Solvents, Paints
- Edible Oils
- Waste Water
- Food and Beverage
There are no reviews yet.